Lupo 3l gearbox dead :(

Heb je schakelproblemen of een ander probleem waar je niet uitkomt? Post hem dan hier. Zodra de oplossing bekend is verplaatsen de mod's hem naar de bekende problemen.
Plaats reactie
iwcham1979
Nieuwe vriend
Nieuwe vriend
Autotype: VW Lupo 1.2TDI
Productiedatum: 02 feb 2001
Kilometerstand: 247.000km

Lupo 3l gearbox dead :(

Bericht door iwcham1979 »

Hi guys, two months ago my clutch cyllinder died, and my mechanic installed the other one. The car drove fine but with cracking and ticking from the clutch cyllinder, or from within the gearbox... The clicking starts with the actuator wire pullimg on the black piece.... You can check the video. I drove like that for a month and the car stopped..... When i try the basic setting it just stays on WAIT, doesnt change to ADJUST? Any ideas.. Ty guys!

3L-Emiel
3L Vriendenteam
3L Vriendenteam
Autotype: Overige autotypes
Brandstof: Normale diesel

Re: Lupo 3l gearbox dead :(

Bericht door 3L-Emiel »

first of all. lose the spring.
(not oem, and if the clutchplate, bearing and cilinder are new/good its not needed.

second, what is the value of the clutchcilinder?
are there any faults in the system?
iwcham1979
Nieuwe vriend
Nieuwe vriend

There were 2 faults 00263 and 00789. After deletion just 00789 stayed. The reverse switch is oem brand new, pressure accumulator new, pump working well, clutch cyllinder giving steady voltage. Could this be due to clutch plate being worn, or geaebox bearing and slieve worn out? Thanks. for your replies!
3L-Emiel
3L Vriendenteam
3L Vriendenteam

Bericht door 3L-Emiel »

iwcham1979 schreef: 10 jul 2018, 12:39 clutch cyllinder giving steady voltage
and how much voltage?
iwcham1979
Nieuwe vriend
Nieuwe vriend

It was adjusted to 1.86v prior to basic setting. (at least i was told that) Now it just starts and the engine cuts after a few seconds. (probably basic setting initiated) Before the basic setting trial, it would indicate on the dash that the gears were being changed, but nothing happened, just some wierd clunking when i switched off the ignition.... The basic setting actuallly doesnt even start. It wont change from Wait to Adjust. I have let a more skilled guy take a look, but may be tough, as nobody here knows anything about these cars... Thanks for your interest :)
3L-Emiel
3L Vriendenteam
3L Vriendenteam

Bericht door 3L-Emiel »

1.86 is high, maby to high. do you also have new clutchplate's?
if not, adjust to the value lower. 1.76 and try again.
iwcham1979
Nieuwe vriend
Nieuwe vriend

Tried with the lower voltage, 1.76 and no change... I think the clicking was a warning and the main problem that must be eliminated? The car now wont pass the basic setting, the clutch and gearbox are removed and checked for defects, and they are in perfect condition. You mentioned that it may be the gangstaller causing the clicking, but the clicking is because the actuator wire is pulling on the gearbox lever causing it to click. I can feel that it is the black piece clicking if i put my finger on it.... Can it be the actuator faulty even if it gives the right voltage? What part of the gangsteller could be the culprit, since you mentioned it? Could it be the valves even though there is no error related? What electric connections are supposed to be checked? Would it be worth checking the gearbox ecu? It is located next to the engine ecu, right? Thanks!!!!
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Nieuwe problemen”